Oct 28, 2013

I Like to Talk/Write

I just thought I would take the time to blabber on about random things because I haven't written a beauty post in a while and I haven't been using anything new or exciting.

I'm still on the hunt for those limited edition Maybelline Color Tattoo's. I swear, these are my beauty weakness right now. I used to constantly look for the next great foundation or skin care product, but I haven't gone too overboard with either in the past couple years.

I am the type of person who has a list for everything. Just thought you would be interested (or scared) to know that I have a list of almost every single beauty product I own. It's intimidating to look at, but crossing each item off is like a breath of fresh air. On the other hand, I keep finding expired products around my room. Yuck. The next empties post is gonna be a big one.

I found out that one of my classes requires that I own/know somebody who owns a DSLR camera. It's exciting because I can finally learn how to use one and then use it for my blog and YouTube channel, but I'm not exactly prepared to fund it ;

I am also thinking about shelling out the money for a website host. This would also mean I'd be switching to Wordpress (the .org version, not .com), which is more powerful and more customizable than Blogger. I'm torn because (a) I don't think I want to keep the name Blushing Antics and (b) it is a lot of money to spend on something I might not have enough time for.

Enough about how I've been since my last post - how have you all been lately? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.