Jun 11, 2013

Video: April and May 2013 Empties!

Here is a video featuring products I have recently used up!


Products Mentioned:

  • Redken Extreme Shampoo and Conditioner
  • LUSH Lovely Jubblies
  • Pantene Heat Protecting spray (fine hair)
  • Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion (sample size)
  • Giovanni 3-in-1 (Grapefruit Sky)
  • BENTA BERRY G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream (two samples)
  • St. Ives Apricot Scrub (sample size)
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub (sample size)
  • Tresemme Thermal Creations Curl Activator Spray
  • Clinique High Impact Mascara (sample)
  • C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Buffer
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara
  • Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fragrance Mist (3 fl. ounce version)
  • Stila Smudge Crayon in Smoke (small size)
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara (sample)


What have you finished recently?

5 comments:

  1. Lovely video and products hun! I am in love with They-re Real, it's such gorgeous mascara and makes my lashes amazing! :) I'd love to try Warm Vanilla Sugar, I'm loving anything vanilla scented at the moment!

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! Have you ever tried the LaVanila Pure Vanilla perfume? It smells heavenly!

      Delete
  2. Love the post. I'm a new reader. Can't wait to read more!

    I just wanted to let you know that I am starting a new Sunday format on my Blog to help beauty bloggers and youtubers connect and find others, and gain followers. I'd love if you checked it out!

    http://bit.ly/16Am860

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. creativ with the video thing.
    would you like us to follow each other with GFC ?

    www.salonetiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.