Mar 6, 2013

February 2013 Empties!

I am finding myself having fewer and fewer empties at the end of each month. I won't complain, though. I feel like this means I am making progress and finishing the little things that took up extra space. I already have an idea of how I want my collection to look by the end of the year, so we'll see how that happens.

The only thing I bought in February was a nail polish, so Project Minimize 2013 is going very well! I thought I would have used up half of my purchasing limits by now, but I'm finally learning to tell myself "no" when I am shopping. I can even go into Ulta without feeling the need to purchase something just because I am there. On with the post!

J.R. Liggett's Herbal Bar Shampoo (not pictured): I used this on my hair and body. It was a good product, but I want to try other bar shampoos before trying the other J.R. Liggett formulas (other than the Original, which is at home)

Cosmetic sponges: I used these on the days when I felt too lazy to clean my makeup brushes, which has unfortunately been quite often lately. Since I didn't use these every day, they lasted a while.

Rimmel Extra WOW Lash in Extreme Black: I really liked this mascara. It cost me less than $4 and gave me a nice amount of volume and length. It wasn't a miracle performer, but again... it was $4 and better than mascaras I've used that have cost me two to three times the amount of this.

Fibre Lashxtend Extreme Black Lengthening Mascara: I got this in a Birchbox, I believe. I'll leave it at: I didn't really like it and I won't repurchase. I also have a new mascara that I like better (which I'll be reviewing!)

Sarah McNamara Miracle Skin Transformer Instant Imperfection Corrector: I got this in a subscription service and used it on a scar on my arm. It wasn't great. I just wanted to use it up since it was a tiny sample.

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation: This seemed to last a while until I hit pan (back in November). Then the last bits just wouldn't go away. I used it til the end and then cleaned the pan so it would be all shiny for the picture.

Organix Renewing Moroccan Oil Conditioner: I bought this to use in a DIY project and then ended up just using it as a regular conditioner. I liked it, but I want to try other conditioners.

Couture Colour Pequi Oil Treatment: I think I got this in an Ipsy bag. I really liked it! However, I have too many hair treatments to justify purchasing the full size right now.

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap (Almond): I had four smaller bottles of the Dr. Bronner's soaps. I finished Rose in January and Almond in February (I already know I will be finishing Tea Tree and Baby mild in March). Almond is definitely my favorite because it just has a warm and comforting scent.

Dr. Woods Shea Vision Pure Black Soap with Organic Shea Butter: I bought this a few days before I decided to begin Project Minimize and I didn't really begin to use it until January (save a few days in December). I loved the way this felt on my skin and smelled. I think I want to try the Alaffia products.

What did you finish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.