Jan 14, 2013

Makeup Collection: Eyes

Eye makeup is something I tend to love, but I also stay within a certain comfort zone. Most of what I have won't be a surprise to anybody who has read my blog for a while. That being said, I still hope this is an enjoyable read.

Eye Shadow Primers:
Eye shadow primers are something that I consider to be essential, but I haven't found one that doesn't work for me, so I haven't ventured too much. I only have Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight (I have a sample size that has lasted forever - I'm not joking, I've used it at least 20 times), the full sized version of Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight, and of course, Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original). I have Urban Decay Primer Potion in the old packaging because when the new packaging was being released, I got this in a package of two for a pretty good price. I used the first tube for a long time (by the way, I didn't even finish it... it started smelling weird and I will probably feature it in my next "empties" post if I remember to.

But anyway, these are the primers I have (I also have the Mirabella Prime for eyes and face, but I don't plan to use it on my eyes).

Brow Products:
I am very low-maintenance with my brows. Sure, I cold take the extra minute to fill them in, but on an every day basis, it just isn't necessary. I have the Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel (which I got in a monthly subscription box) and the Maybelline Mastershape by EyeStudio in Deep Brown.

Eye Shadows:
And so begins the longest part of my post: eye shadows!

I have two L'Oreal Infallible eye shadows: Bronzed Taupe and Pink Sapphire.

I've gone a bit crazy with the Maybelline Color Tattoos. I have five: Audacious Asphalt, Tough as Taupe, Bad to the Bronze, Barely Beige, and Rich Mahogany. Of course I really want to try out some of the new releases, but I will wait as long as I possibly can to do so because of my spending ban.
Now for most of my palettes! I have the Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette, Too Faced Naked Eye Palette, Urban Decay Naked Basics, NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Champagne and Caviar (now called Caviar and Bubbles, I believe), and the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. Clearly I love neutrals a little too much.
Here is a palette I have mentioned many times in the past: Too Faced Glamour to Go.

I also have the NYX Butt Naked Eyes palette, but for some reason or another it was impossible to get a decent picture of the actual palette this time around.
Here are my drugstore trios/quads/palettes/whatever you'd like to call them. I have three by Wet N Wild: Sweet as Candy, Silent Treatment, and Walking on Eggshells.

I also have tried two of the Revlon Colorstay Eye Shadow Quads. I have Siren and Embellish (which was released fairly recently, if I'm not mistaken)

The final item is a face and eye product, but I hate this on my face, so I have designated it for my eyes. It is the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer, Blush, and Eye Shadow in the shade Riviera Strip/Sand Bronzer.
Next up is my two loose eye shadows. Both of these came in the MyGlam/Ipsy bag at some point. I have the NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in 02 Pearl and the Salty Cosmetics Loose Luxury Mineral Eye Shadow in Glama-ZOID.
Ah, now for the Z Palette. I'll be honest: mine looks pretty terrible because of all the exposed magnets and just lack of real organization, but these are all eye shadows I want to finish up, so I have to just deal with it. I will be listing these from the top row to the bottom row, so here it goes:

I have the Covergirl Cafe Au Lait trio followed by the Covergirl trio in Smoke Alarm.

Next I have the four eye shadows from the Stila Garden Bliss Palette (from two years ago, I believe). I also have The Balm's Meet Matte in Matt Batali at the end of row 2.

In row 3, there is the Covergirl quad in Fairytale and the Mark eye shadow in Stellar.

The last row has a random bronze eye shadow from Mirabella, the ELF Brightening Eye Shadow Quad in Brownstone, and a Mark eyeshadow in Glitterati.

Eyeliners:
To the left are some eyeliners that I have either received with the purchase of another product or in a beauty subscription box. I have the Be a Bombshell Liquid Eyeliner in Onyx, Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in Jet Black, and the Starlet eyeliner in All I Want is Peace, Love, and Chocolate.

The Stila Smudge Crayon is technically not only an eyeliner, but also a cream eye shadow. It really depends on the color you use. I have two full-sized ones (Antique and Rose) and three mini-sized ones (Black, Umber, and Smoke).
I've raved about the Revlon Colorstay eyeliners before - one color in particular. Here are the colors I have: Charcoal, Teal, Black, and Blackberry.
Here are my Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils. I have mixed feelings about these, as I have said before, but I do think that the pigmentation is impressive. I have two in Zero, and then I also have Demolition, Underground, and Bourbon. I have all of these in the smaller size.
Here is every mascara I own. I'm very strict about throwing mascara away every three months, so at the rate I genuinely use mascara, I think I have a little too much (I won't need to buy any until sometime in March). I have two samples: (The Balm What's Your Type? Mascara in The Body Builder and Perfekt Lash Perfection Gel) and I also have three full-sized mascaras: Rimmel Extra WOW Lash in Extreme Black, Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex in Extreme Black, and Model Co Fibre Lashxtend in Extreme Black (I got this in a Birchbox, I think).

My other palettes (inside)
NYX "Butt Naked" Eyes (inside) - by the way, the sponge applicators do not make life easier with this particular product. Just thought I would let you all know.
Too Faced Glamour to Go (inside) - how have I not hit pan on the  top right one? It's my favorite sparkly eye shadow ever! This picture does not do the color justice.
So those were are all of my eye products! If you want me to review or swatch anything that I haven't already, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.