Jan 7, 2013

Coming Soon: My Makeup Collection!

I feel like almost every beauty blogger or vlogger posts their makeup collection at some point in time. Last year I posted three separate videos devoted to showing every product in my makeup collection. Well, a lot has changed since then. I will be writing a series dedicated to my makeup collection so you can request swatches or even reviews on anything you might be curious about.

I won't be focusing on storage since I have written about that in the past (herehere) and nothing has really changed there. I also know that my collection is pretty small if you compare it to a lot of other beauty bloggers and vloggers, but I think my collection is just the right size for my needs.

I am not sure if there is anything else about my upcoming series, so I'll end this post here. Have a great week!

Update (January 15): the series is complete! Here are the links:

  1. Face
  2. Eyes
  3. Lips

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your makeup collection- I love those kinds of posts! By the way, I just started following your blog, and it's great!

    www.thebellebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following! Hopefully each post will be up soon :)

      Delete

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.