Nov 26, 2012

Beauty at Home Series is Back!

Over the summer I wrote a series about different products you can use in your beauty routine. I never actually posted what I had promised to after part 3. In fact, I don't even have a draft for it... so I am not even sure what I was going to post... silly me. I have a few ideas for future posts, but if you have any requests then just leave a comment below!

Overall my personal goal is to try to buy less and make more. Why have all the excessive packaging? Why use products that could only harm your body in the long run? It's less conventional to post about using what might be in your kitchen cabinet as opposed to writing about the newest product to hit the market (as a society we are taught to buy, buy, buy if we want to fit in), but I think it is important for people to know how to eliminate unnecessary chemicals if they truly want to.

I hate to end this post on such a short note, but I really have so much to say that I don't want to write in an unorganized and impossible to follow manner.

Do you make any products in your beauty routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.