Oct 17, 2012

Updated Travel Makeup Bag: Weekends Home

This year, I brought the majority of my makeup collection to school with me. I technically have enough to get by on the weekends I go home, but I still like to take some of my every day products with me just so I can work toward using them up. I also prefer the makeup I brought to school with me.


The Bag:
This is just the bag from September's MyGlam Bag (now it's called Ipsy?) - this bag is just plain and black... perfect for throwing in most of the purses I own. It also fits quite a lot of products in it (at least in my opinion - I've become quite low maintenance).

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream:
I've talked about this a lot, so I'll keep it short. I bring this with me so I can finish it sooner. I love it, but I'm ready to move on to the next product.

Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder (510 Classic Ivory): 
I've had this powder a while. It's average, but I probably wouldn't repurchase.

Ecotools Retractable Kabuki Brush:
This brush is amazing. It's soft and it is perfect for powder application.

Too Faced Glamour to Go Palette:
I've also talked about this a lot. It has 8 eye shadows, 1 blush, 1 bronzer, and 1 lip color (although I scraped this out because it was beginning to look nasty and the color didn't suit me).

Rimmel Extra Wow Lash Mascara:
Ah, something I haven't talked about! I saw this in a couple of different $20 makeup challenge videos and people seemed to like it. I also just bought it on a whim because I forgot to pack my mascara the last time I went home, so I decided to just give this a whirl. It's cheaper than Maybelline Great Lash (everywhere I've seen it, at least) and it's much better. I can't believe I didn't know about this mascara before.

Stila Smudge Crayons in Smoke, Umber, and Black:
I love these because they're tiny, but another issue is that they're... well, tiny. They aren't worth the money, but they are great to carry in a purse. That being said, I'd buy the full sized ones and be able to store them in my travel makeup bag just as easily. Or I could bring my beloved Maybelline Color Tattoos along.

Lip Smackers (Coca Cola):
Just a random lip balm. This one smells nice, so I have this one with me at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.