- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream: I've talked about this a lot and I even finished it this month. I would buy it again eventually, but I have a lot of foundations and BB creams to finish, so for now I will not be repurchasing.
- Revlon Photoready Concealer: I bought this on a whim a little while before I banned myself from buying makeup this past summer. It's great for under-eye circles. I don't use it on blemishes because I usually don't bother to cover those.
- Rimmel Extra Wow Lash: This mascara is inexpensive ($5 or less) and it works quite well. The formula is a little dry, but it never makes my lashes feel dry or brittle (which I can't say for other mascaras I've tried recently). This is a definite keeper.
- Stila Smudge Crayons: I've talked about these a lot, so I'll keep it to the basics. They last on my eyelids and have convenient packaging.
- Too Faced Glamour to Go Palette: I bought this a while ago and I keep switching between this palette and another palette. The color in particular that I love is in the top right corner. I didn't really use the blush or bronzer in this palette, so I didn't take a picture of those. Plus I think I already have taken pictures of both.
- Lush Seanik Solid Shampoo Bar: I've used this almost every time I wash my hair and it is very clarifying and volumizing.
And for the misses? No beauty products, but... I have officially decided that Starbucks coffee beans and I do not get along well. I love their lattes, but their beans have honestly never impressed me. I prefer going to places like Fresh Market with a variety of coffee (if you've been there, you know just what I'm talking about).