Sep 4, 2012

Swatches: Maybelline Color Tattoo's in Rich Mahogany and Barely Beige

I know these aren't exactly new, but since I finally own two of the four limited edition shades in the new Maybelline Color Tattoo collection, I figured I would swatch them for anybody still on the fence about purchasing them!

There are actually two limited edition collections containing four shades each: one collection contains jewel tones and the other contains neutral tones. I've heard that the jewel tones have been found at Target, but I'm not sure if they are available elsewhere. The collection with the neutral shades also has a brush that is specifically for the Color Tattoo's!

I will admit that I have used Barely Beige several times (and incorporated it into my daily routine) and I swatched Rich Mahogany within minutes of purchasing, so the photos are even on less of a professional level this time, so I hope you can forgive me. In all photos below Rich Mahogany is on the left and Barely Beige is on the right!


2 comments:

  1. saw the mahogany shade and instantly thought of Effie Trinket... hehe they seem beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, for some reason I hadn't thought of Effie Trinket (even though it was one of the most amusing scenes in the movie).

      I'm definitely impressed by the fall shades. I'd be a very happy camper if Barely Beige became part of the permanent collection!

      Delete

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.