Sep 3, 2012

New Series: Shopping List

Now that I'm buying beauty products again, from time to time I will be posting lists of items I plan to buy in the future. It's just a fun way of seeing what other people want to buy. I'll do my best to cross off items as I buy them. Another reason I'm doing this is so you guys can post your own shopping lists below or even suggest things I should be trying (or you can tell me something on my list isn't worth the money).

I don't suspect these posts will be made too often since I have items on my list that I want to try at some point, but not necessarily in the immediate future. It's also why the lists will probably look rather long.

There isn't much else to the series, so I'll end the post here! Have a great week, guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.