Sep 6, 2012

Follow-up: My Makeup Setup at College!

So I will apologize in advance for the quality of the picture. My bed is lofted and my makeup is stored at my desk, so finding proper lighting proved to be a bit of a challenge for me. I ended up buying a second unit for medicine, skin care products (backup cleanser and samples), and my perfume rollers and EcoTools kabuki brushes (since they aren't tall enough to fit in my brush holder). 

As you can see, there is still a bit of room for more products. Having the separate holder for stick or tube-based eye products helped with space. I also have my Sonia Kashuk brush cleanser (in the corner behind the black makeup bag) and the makeup bag is full of nail polish. 

I brought all of my OPI mini nail polishes that came in sets (Pirates of the Caribbean, Nicki Minaj, Spiderman, and the Germany collection).


Overall I think I organized my makeup quite well. It doesn't take up too much space (I still have room to do homework and have space for books) and I know where everything is. In comparison to other beauty bloggers, I know I don't have a ton of things, but I know I have more than enough for my needs.

How do you organize your makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.