Aug 27, 2012

So... August Favorites?

I have a bit of a confession to make... every single product in last month's favorites post would be included in this one as well. The reason is that I am really trying to finish up some products. Even though I'll be allowing myself to buy beauty products in a few short days, I technically already cheated, so I don't feel justified in "rewarding" myself for a job well done when I could have done better. I'm also close to finishing my Almay foundation and I already know what foundations I'll be aiming to finish next.

I do, however, have a couple of products to add to the list: Lush Honey I Washed the Kids soap and Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer (SPF 15). The soap is just a toffee-honey scented bar soap that cleans my skin (body, not face) well without drying it out. The moisturizer isn't heavy or greasy on my skin. It has a bit of a sheen to it, but it isn't off-putting on my skin. From the reviews I have read/viewed, it is a love it or hate it product, and right now... I love it! I can't comment on whether it has helped even my skin tone, but I'm sure I'll know that by the time the bottle is empty (by the way, I use half a pump on my face - a pea sized amount... and it's a 4 ounce bottle! This thing will last forever!)

As for non-beauty favorites, I must say green tea is a big one. That's probably strange to put as a favorite, but I drank it a LOT during August (whether it was hot or iced!)

Ehhh... sorry that this post is so short. Hopefully my September favorites will be a bit more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.