Aug 5, 2012

Series: Back to School!

Back to school season is here for many people, so I figured I would write a series on all things back to school. Most of my things will be aimed at college students, but I will try to incorporate posts for younger readers.

I will not be moving back into my dorm for a few more weeks, but I know there are some people that will be moving soon and they may (or may not) want some last-minute tips. I will be talking about packing tips (I'm not an expert at packing by any means, but I thought it would be fun to show what I do), cleaning products I am taking (I will be living in a suite with 3 other girls and we will all be sharing one bathroom, so I will have more products than most people moving into a dorm since we have the responsibility of cleaning our own bathroom), and of course... makeup organization! I'm not taking my entire collection with me, but I am taking more products with me this year than I did last year because I have a better storage unit.

Although I am a sophomore, I have bought some things this year that I chose not to last year. I've also spent too much time figuring out the organization for my room and my little wardrobe/closet. If my roommates don't mind, I will do my best to write a blog post at the end of the series to show how our rooms turn out. I still haven't bought much in terms of decorating and my new blanket doesn't match my other bedding from last year, but I'm the type of person to focus on function rather than appearance.

I am almost finished with my long overdue travel makeup bag post. I just have a few more pictures to take and it should be up fairly soon (I try to post every day, but not multiple times in one day so I can have a more consistent blogging schedule).

If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.