Aug 30, 2012

Personal: Random Update

Alright, so I believe I have only written one or two blog posts since moving back to school. It's bad, I know... but things have been a little hectic. I have been working on a couple of blog posts, though! At the end of September I'll be posting an "empties" blog because I've already finished a few things since coming back to school.

Strangely enough, now that I'm officially allowed to buy makeup in a couple of days, I don't actually have much that I feel like I need to buy. In order to finish things up, I've been using pretty much the same products every day and I'm using them until they are finished. For special occasions I do change things up, but generally I am wearing the same thing every day.

So this is a short update, but I figured I would post something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.