May 13, 2012

Mini Haul: May 13, 2012

I did some shopping today at Ulta and Walgreens! Walgreens had a buy one, get one half off on both Covergirl and Revlon products. There were some Covergirl eyeshadow quads and trios I hadn't seen so I snatched some up (the quad is "Fairytale" and the trio is "Smoke Alarm"). Recently I've realized that I am not a big fan of the Maybelline Eyestudio Master Drama Eyeliners and that the best twist-up eyeliners (in my opinion, this can be different for everybody) are the Revlon Colorstay Eyeliners. I used to have the shade "Black" but the lid cracked and I replaced it with the previously mentioned Maybelline eyeliner. I still haven't replaced the Revlon in black, but I did buy "Teal" and "Charcoal" because I think they will add something unique to my collection. I really like "Blackberry" and I may buy that in a few weeks.

Ulta now has Bellaboo skin care! I am a few weeks away from turning 20 and I realize that the Bellaboo line is designed for younger teenagers, but I've heard so many positive things about the Bellaboo products that I felt like I needed to try something. I bought the EZ Blitz serum and once I finish up some other skin care products I have, I plan on buying more Bellaboo products. Ulta also now has the OPI Spiderman collection! I was immediately drawn to "Just Spotted the Lizard!" and I spotted a few other colors in the collection that look nice, so I may pick up those.

As always, if anybody specifically wants a review, just ask so I can review it here or on my YouTube channel sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.